Case #1: Client Denied Pistol License
Notice of Disapproval states:
ARRESTED: Criminal Possession Stolen Property
ARRESTED: Carrying a Concealed Weapon on school property
ARRESTED: Disorderly Conduct
Your Arrest history casts grave doubt upon your fitness and character to possess a pistol.
After CHAMBERS LAW FIRM is retained and appeal by the firm submitted to NYPD:
Pistol License APPROVED.
Case #2: Client Denied CARRY GUARD Pistol License
NYPD disapproved base upon:
Arrest history casts grave doubt upon your fitness and character to possess a pistol.
After CHAMBERS LAW FIRM is retained for an Article 78, Supreme Court rules in favor of applicant:
License ISSUED After Successful Lawsuit.
Case #3: Pistol License Revoked
License TAKEN after Incident Investigation
- Licensee arrested: Assault.
- Order of Protection issued.
- Violation of Order of Protection asserted.
- License arrested second time.
- Extension of Order of Protection.
License RESTORED after Administrative Hearing
Case #4: Full Carry Handgun License Denied
NYPD Notice of Disapproval states:
- Failure to distinguish self from countless others who do business in every conceivable occupation without the benefit of a weapon
- Failed to document sufficient cash on hand
- Failed to document cash deposits on a routine or frequent basis
- Failed to distinguish self from countless others who do business within NYC without the benefit of a license to carry a concealed weapon.